Monday, April 14, 2008

MY WIFES DRIVING TEST!

Well if you never been in a car with a Philippine female, don't!!!! My wife has been practicing driving for a few months and she doesn't understand what STOP means hehehe. So today we went for the driving test. We get inside and she tells me from the start there is the mean officer who is rude to everyone. Well guess who my wife gets, your right the rude lady.....They leave for the test .....about 15 minutes later I get a phone call....its my wife....she says come outside the building. I go to the car and I see the officer on the way out coming in. She doesn't speak to me.
My wife tells me she failed I said ok...what did you do wrong. She said oh its your fault you told me to stop to soon at stop sign....I said whatever....we went to the spot and behold my wife did stop but then she pulls out in front of traffic almost scaring the officer out of the car...... We will try again next week... remember if teaching a filipino how to drive everything is your fault.

No comments: